DR DEEPAK CHAWLA
M.S.(SURGERY), FMAS, FAIS
Laparoscopic & General surgeon
Laparoscopic Surgery, Fertility
Chawla Nursing Home & Maternity Hospital
Patel Hospital Pvt Ltd
- MBBS from J S S Medical College, Mysore
- MS (General Surgery) from J N M C, Belgaum
- Other Qualification(s)/ Certification(s)/ Programme(s) Attended
- International Training (Diploma Course) in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery, Anatomy & Virtual Reality
- Training at Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University of Kiel, Germany.
- Advanced course in laparoscopic surgery - Laparoscopy Hospital, a unit of a Shanti hospital, Delhi.
- Hysteroscopy- Hands on training at Ethicon Institute, Delhi.
- 3rd AMASI Skill Course, AIIMS; New Delhi, 2006.
- Bariatric Surgery Training Programme organised by minimal access and bariatric surgery centre SGRH, New Delhi,2007.
- Master Class in Endoscopic Hernia Surgery, SGRH, New Delhi, 2008.
- Bariatric Surgery Training - setting up a Bariatric Centre, Pune.
- Training IVF, ICSI, QA/QC, TESE & Advanced ICSI by James Catt.
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH) hands on training course by Dr. Hafeez Rehman
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in health science in ultrasonography, Annamalai University, May 2012
- Laparoscopic colorectal training course by Dr. Haribhakti Kaizen Hospital, Ahmedabad, 2014
- Laparoscopic radical Hysterectomy course 2014
- Member -ASSOCIATION OF SURGEONS OF INDIA (ASI)
- Member -INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTRO ENDOSURGEONS OF INDIA (IAGES)
- Member- ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS OF INDIA ( AMASI)
- Member Hernia Society of India
- Member Asia Palific Hernia Society
- Member- Association of Surgeon, Jalandhar
- Member Association of Surgeon of India (Northern Chapter)
- Member - Indian Medical Association
- Member - National Association of Reproductive& Child Health of India (NARCHI)
- Member- Federation of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist Society of India.
- Member - Indian society of fertility and sterility
- Member American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- Member- Indian Society for study of Reproduction and Fertility
- Fellow the Association of Minimal Access Surgeon of India FMAS
- Fellow of Association of Surgeons of India- FAIS
- Fellow of Northern Chapter Association of Surgeon of India.
Conferences/ Workshops Organized:
- Live workshop and CME on Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH) and Laparoscopic Gynae Onco Surgery on 20th Sept 2015.
Conferences/ Workshops Attended
- Annual Conference of Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society of India - 12-14 Feb 2016
- RCOG - Assisted Conception Course - April-2011, Delhi.
- 16th National Congress ISAR March-2011, Agra.
- 16th National Congress of Indian Society for Assisted Reproduction March-2011, Agra.
- CME on safe Restrictive Bariatric Surgery March-2010.
- CME on Bariatric Surgery June-2009.
- Ossicon April-2009, Hyderabad.
- 68th Annual conference of the Association of Surgeon of India Dec, 2008 Ludhiana
- NARCHI & Obstetric Gynaecological society of India (Northern Chapter) Conference Aug, 2008 at Jalandhar.
- FOGSI Infertility Committee National Conference and live workshop, May-2008 National Conference on ovulation in Induction ART, IUI, Vaginal surgery.
- OSSICON April-2008, Kolkata.
- 7th AMASI-Followship Skill Course March-2008 Pune.
- Northern Zone symposium on Endoscopy & Infertility Feb, 2008
- NATCON-IASO 2007 Annual Conference of India association of surgical oncology September 2007, Ludhiana.
- ASI Northern Chapter MID TERM CME-2007, April 2007, Jalandhar.
- NARCHI & Obstetric Gynaecological society of India (Northern India) Conference Aug 2006 Jalandhar
- IAGES 7th National Congress, 9-12 Feb 2006, Bangalore.
- Obst/Gynae Update, 31st March 2006, Jalandhar.
- 13th Annual Medicine Update, 13th Feb 2005, Jalandhar.
- 1st International Conference on Surgical Oncology, 24 to 26 Feb 2005, New Delhi.
- Endosurgery 05 - International Congress on Minimal Access Surgery "Mechanism of Mishaps and Risk Reduction Strategies" - 21st Feb - 1st March 2005, New Delhi.
- National conference of Endoscopic surgery, 8-12th feb 2005 , Bangalore.
- National conference of Endoscopic surgery,6th, Feb 2004, Ludhiana.
- The Grand Rounds in Gastrointestinal cancer, April 2004, Mumbai.
- AIDS symposium under aegis of Punjab Medical Council, Feb 2004.
- 23rd annual conference of Northern Chapter of Associations of Surgeons of India, March 2003, Ludhiana.
- NC-ASICON -2003- Pre Congress Workshop, March 2003, Ludhiana.
- Conference by NARCHI & Obstetric & Gynecological Society of India, Feb. 2003, Jalandhar.
- Congress and workshop on IUI, IVF, ICSI, JAN 2003 Mumbai.
- National conference on mediolegal aspects, May 2002, Pune.
- Annual conference of ICS-CENTRAL ZONE- FEB 2000.
- Gynecological Endoscopy in 2000 at Goa (1999)
- International seminar on gynecological endoscopy, March 1998, Mumbai.
- XIX Annual conference Karnataka state chapter, association of surgeons of India
- Symposium on recent advances in andrological evaluation and treatment of male infertility and workshop on semenology.
- Participated in award paper presentation at XIX annual conference, Karnataka state chapter, Association of Surgeons of India Feb. 2001, KIMS, Hubli.
- Participated in various free camps as part of village programmes held by National association of Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI).
- Organized baby show held by NARCHI and Chawla Nursing Home & Maternity hospital, Jalandhar
- Active team worker in organizing conference by NARCHI & Obstetrician & Gynaecological Society of India (Northern chapter)